- Tincture See Infusion
- Tenacity The length of time a fragrance remains identifiable.
- Terpenes Hydrocarbon, generally with a crude odor, contained in large proportions in most essential oils.
- Terpeneless Raw material that has had all its terpenes removed
- Theme Main harmony used by the perfumer to develop a creative idea.
- Top To remove, through a rapid distillation process, certain undesired volatile fractions of the top notes from a natural raw material.
- Top Note First olfactory impression of the fragrance. This note represents the initial impact of the fragrance.